ISIT 322 Developing Mobile Applications • 5 Cr.
This course prepares students to do mobile application development. Students will learn to design, develop, test, and deploy mobile applications for multiple types of mobile devices in multiple software environments. Prerequisite: ISIT 320.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Create mobile applications for a variety of mobile devices including phones and tablets
- Create mobile applications using appropriate object-oriented programming techniques and patterns
- Create mobile applications that incorporate the capabilities of mobile devices including camera, directional sensors and touch input
- Create mobile applications that use cloud services
- Create data-driven mobile applications
- Use a variety of current design tools, frameworks and languages for mobile application development
- Apply test-driven development practices for mobile development
- Deploy mobile applications