PARED 012 Toddler Observation Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Recognize and support normal physical, emotional, social, language and cognitive development of the 24-36 month old child.
- Experience first-hand knowledge of age-appropriate learning experiences from the toddler laboratory setting.
- Identify options for guiding and managing their toddler's behavior.
- Discuss option to enhance their toddler's play and learning opportunities through direct interaction with the parent, an appropriate environment, and similar-aged playmates.
- List the ways to keep their child safe and healthy, while providing enriched spaces to play and explore. .