PARED 026 Creative Development • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Perform a written child observation in the lab classroom
- Analyze observations in the parent class in order to characterize child’s learning style
- Share observations of own child with other parents to see variety of child characteristics
- Contrast the meaning and intent of discipline with the meaning and intent of punishment
- Compare the discipline approaches of authoritarian, permissive and authoritative
- Discuss many different discipline techniques to use with children
- Prioritize several discipline techniques to use with own children
- Discuss the importance of choosing effective words and phrases to use with children
- Choose several phrases to actually practice using with children