PARED 033 Child Study • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- List ways for utilization of the other parent-students in their class as a support system for their job as parents.
- Identify key factors underlining the importance of taking care of themselves and building their own self-esteem as a key element of effective parenting.
- Locate community resources for a variety of parenting and familial situations.
- Prioritze leadership options to contribute to governance and management of the overall running of the class.
- Compare characteristics of your child's demonstrated abilities with other children of same age.
- Recommend updates to school policy and procedure manal.