PARED 036 Creative Activity • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify normal sexual ages and stages in 3-5 year old child development
- Assess ages for when appropriate content about reproduction should be given to 3-5 year old children
- Prepare and practice phrases to use when confronted with challenging questions from children regarding physical bodies and reproduction
- Recognize when there may be “red flags” for an unsafe situation for a child
- Assess child’s temperament traits as well as own adult traits using a temperament trait tool
- Apply temperament traits of child to different learning situations and approaches
- Assess strong as well as challenging learning situations, according to temperament characteristics of the child