The Student Emergency Assistance Grant is closed for Spring Quarter.
The Student Emergency Assistance Grant (SEAG) is an emergency aid program to assist students experiencing unforeseen emergencies or situations that affect their ability to attend classes.
Funding Eligibility Requirements:
- Requestor is a registered BC student
- SEAG funds cannot be used for tuition, tuition related debts, text books, or fees
- Students can request up to $1,500 per request. There is no minimum request amount
- Students may request SEAG funds three times per quarter
- Students cannot receive more than $3,000 in SEAG funds in an academic year (Fall-Summer)
- Each request for funding must be for a new emergency circumstance/situation
To apply for funding, please use the following application (link). Applications are processed in the order that they are received. Applications take a minimum of three business days to process. For questions about the SEAG program, please email us at email@example.com
SEAG awards are reported to the Financial Aid Office and may affect need when calculating eligibility and the amount awarded.
If approved, funds will be released through BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Go to the Financial Aid: Disbursement of Aid webpage for more information.
Last Updated May 2, 2022