CS 483 Senior Capstone III • 3 Cr.
This course is the third in a sequence of three senior level capstone courses. This course focuses on implementation, test and presentation of the project. The course includes lectures, reading assignments and guest speakers on poster design, innovation and entrepreneurship, presentation skills and emerging trends in computer science. Prerequisites: CS 482 and admission to BS CS program, or instructor's permission.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Follow a formal software development process to complete the project
- Implement the requirements based on detailed design specification using appropriate techniques and tools
- Measure product reliability and performance according to test plan
- Review, refine and adjust the project plan, and update the project’s progress.
- Make oral presentation in a professional format
- Make poster presentation describing the project
- Perform independent learning of new technologies and concepts
- Work productively in a team environment communicating appropriately with all team members