Academic Concentration

The departments listed below offer an Academic Concentration option for student pursuing a transfer Associate in Arts & Sciences DTA degree.

An academic concentration demonstrates that a student has acquired a depth of knowledge in a particular discipline. A notation is made on the academic transcript.

If you are interested in the Academic Concentration option, please click on the appropriate department below for specific requirements, and also complete the Academic Concentration Application using the link below.

Apply for Academic Concentration [PDF]

Programs with an Academic Concentration:

Last Updated March 4, 2019