On behalf of the Commencement Committee, we are pleased to announce that the commencement ceremony takes place on June 15, 2018 in the Bellevue College Gymnasium.
- The college plans to hold two ceremonies on June 15
- Students earning an Associate Transfer Degree attend the Blue ceremony at 4:00 pm
- Students earning a Bachelor degree, Professional/Technical degree and certificates, and Non-Transfer degrees, including general education and high school completion attend the Silver ceremony at 7:30 pm
- Students who earn multiple degrees and/or certificates, some of which are awarded at the blue ceremony and the others awarded at the Silver ceremony, must choose one ceremony to attend. Due to capacity constraints, students may not attend both ceremonies.
- We expect each ceremony to last approximately 1.5 hours with a reception following each program
- The Keynote Speaker for both ceremonies is James (Jim) D. Sinegal, former CEO and cofounder of Costco wholesale
- A faculty and student speaker are selected from both the Blue and Silver areas to speak at the designated ceremony
Note: Due to printing deadlines, students applying for graduation after May 10 may not see their names in the commencement program.
Apply for spring quarter graduation until June 1.
Apply for summer quarter graduation until August 2.
For more information, see the Attending Commencement page.
Last Updated June 11, 2018