Bellevue College is making headlines! Check out these stories that appeared in local and national media outlets.
Amazon Expands Collaboration with Bellevue College for Job Training, Student Assistance | 425 Business
“Bellevue College (BC) students will get more opportunities to earn Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications and pursue internships and employment with AWS customers and partners under a new collaboration announced this week between the Bellevue College Foundation and Amazon.”Read the full story!
“The team of Clark Construction and LMN Architects is in line to get the contract for a new academic building at Bellevue College.”Read the full story!
“Bellevue College’s (BC) fifth annual Japan Week is this week. Japan Week is an opportunity for BC students to explore Japanese history and culture throughout the week.”Read the full story!
Yakima native, college professor considers Sept. 11’s impact on Muslim Americans | Yakima Herald-Republic
“Salam Awad was born and raised in Yakima. Her parents live here, and she continues to live here, working remotely as she begins her new job as an assistant professor of political science at Bellevue College near Seattle. An adjunct professor of political science at Central Washington University for the past three years, Awad’s areas of ...Read the full story!
‘We can’t train them fast enough’: Nurse shortages persist as delta variant drives more COVID-19 cases | King 5
“An instructor at Bellevue College says she’s getting a high number of nursing applicants, but can’t train them fast enough to meet the demands of the pandemic.”Read the full story!
Intelligent.com, a trusted resource for online degree rankings and higher education planning, has announced the Top 49 Colleges In Washington for 2021.Read the full story!
- Bellevue’s Tech Economy Growing, but Growth is Not Without Challenges | 425 Business October 21, 2021
- Amazon Expands Collaboration with Bellevue College for Job Training, Student Assistance | 425 Business October 13, 2021
- As Big Tech grows in the pandemic, Seattle area grows with it | Seattle Times October 13, 2021
- Bellevue College picks team of Clark and LMN for new building | Daily Journal of Commerce October 6, 2021
- Bellevue College Host Fifth Annual Japan Week | 425 Magazine October 6, 2021
- Amazon, Microsoft Execs: Team Effort Needed to Address Eastside Growth | 425 Business October 6, 2021
- Yakima native, college professor considers Sept. 11’s impact on Muslim Americans | Yakima Herald-Republic September 18, 2021
- BIPOC business surge: Upcoming digital workshop and deep-dive seminar series to support BIPOC businesses in the new normal | NW Asian Weekly September 9, 2021
- ‘We can’t train them fast enough’: Nurse shortages persist as delta variant drives more COVID-19 cases | King 5 August 3, 2021
- The Best Colleges in Washington | Intelligent March 14, 2021
- Intelligent.com Announces Best Colleges In Washington for 2021 | Seattle PI March 14, 2021
- Some changes around the Journal office | The Journal of the San Juan Islands March 10, 2021
- 5 iconic sculptures every Seattleite should know | King5 March 3, 2021
- Tana Rulkova of PourMyBeer: “Working for a startup is NOT going to be a 40-hour work week” | Authority Magazine March 3, 2021
- Rethinking Writing Assessments to Foster Equity | 425 Business February 26, 2021
- Black History Today: Aaron Reader | South Seattle Emerald February 11, 2021
- COVID Won’t Stop Love | 425 Magazine February 10, 2021
- How Seattle shaped the life of Somalia-born entrepreneur and cookbook author Hawa Hassan | The Seattle Times February 5, 2021
- Bellevue College extends Locke’s contract | Northwest Asian Weekly February 4, 2021
- Gary Locke named chair of C100 | Northwest Asian Weekly January 28, 2021
- Microsoft’s Erik Arnold merges passion for tech and philanthropy to help nonprofits gain digital success | GeekWire January 23, 2021
- Business of … Higher Education | 425 Business January 19, 2021
- Bellevue College votes to extend Gary Locke’s contract as interim president | The Seattle Times January 13, 2021
- Community Colleges Whose Graduates Earn the Most Money | Newsweek January 10, 2021
Last Updated February 26, 2021