Bellevue College will welcome evaluators from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities for its Year Seven Self-evaluation Visit, March 13-15, 2019. Contact BC’s Accreditation Liaison Officer for more information.
BC faculty, students, and staff can participate in the accreditation visit at the following open sessions:
Faculty Open Forum
Wednesday, March 13 at 1:30-2:30 pm in B204
Exempt Staff Open Forum
Wednesday, March 13 at 3:00-4:00 pm in B204
Student Open Forum
Thursday, March 14 at 12:30-1:30 pm in C130AB
Classified Staff Open Forum
Thursday, March 14 at 3:00-4:00 pm in B204
Friday, March 15 at 10-10:30am in C130AB
Bellevue College is accredited as a baccalaureate degree-granting institution by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. NWCCU accreditation was most recently reaffirmed in 2012.
Several programs at Bellevue College have also earned discipline-specific accreditation through professional organizations that ensure quality education.
NWCCU Accreditation Recent Reports
- 2019 Year Seven Self-evaluation Report [PDF] and Year Seven Report Appendices
- 2014 Mid Cycle Evaluation (with Standard Two) [PDF]
- 2012 Year One NWCCU Affirmation Letter [PDF]
- 2011 Year One Peer Evaluation Report [PDF]
- 2011 NWCCU Year One Report [PDF]
- 2011 NWCCU Annual Report [PDF]
- 2009 Commission Report to the College [PDF]
- 2009 Self Study Report [PDF]
Additional reports related to NWCCU accreditation can be found on the NWCCU accreditation archive page.