BC Tuition Payment Plan
Learn about BC's payment plan and how you can make payments over time, rather than one lump sum.
The BC Tuition Payment Plan allows you to make several payments over time to avoid paying the full amount in one payment before the start of the quarter. The payment plan offers the following benefits:
- Signing up is easy using your ctcLink account and selecting the Nelnet Payment Plan. Nelnet Campus Commerce partners with the college as an approved third-party vendor
- Flexible payment options – Except for the initial down payment (when required – see below) you can choose the 5th, 10th or 20th to make your remaining payments.
- Automatic monthly payments with no interest
- Payment from your bank account (checking or savings), or
- Payment from your credit or debit card
For Example: If you sign up for the Summer Quarter plan on June 19 (see chart below) and you owe $1500 in tuition and fees:
- You pay 30% ($450) of your tuition and fees as a down payment
- You pay the remaining $1050 through two $525 automatic withdrawals in July & August – you choose the 5th, the 10th or the 20th to make your remaining payments
Please Note: A $25 non-refundable fee is charged each time you use the payment plan.
***Nelnet Payment Plan is NOT available for International Students***
Winter & Spring Quarter 2024 Sign-Up and Payment Dates*
|Winter 2024||Payment Plan available from November 6, 2023|
|Dates to sign-up||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments*||Payment Dates|
|**Nov 6 – Dec 3||None||3||Dec, Jan, Feb||5th, 10th or 20th|
|Dec 4 – Dec 23||30%||2||Jan and Feb||5th, 10th or 20th|
|Dec 24 – Jan 22||60%||1||Feb only||5th, 10th or 20th|
|Spring 2024||Payment Plan available from February 12, 2024|
|Dates to sign-up||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments*||Payment Date Options|
|**Feb 12 – Mar 3||None||3||Mar, Apr, May||5th, 10th, or 20th|
|Mar 4 – Mar 25||30%||2||April and May||5th, 10th, or 20th|
|Mar 26 – Apr 23||60%||1||May only||5th, 10th or 20th|
*You must make your payments on time. The college blocks students with past due accounts from enrolling in classes for an upcoming quarter until the balance is paid in full.
**If your first payment fails, your payment plan will be TERMINATED and you will risk being DROPPED for non-payment
Adjusting Payment Amounts
To INCREASE your payment amount, make changes to your account by 2 p.m., and at least 10 calendar days before your next scheduled payment. For example: If your payment is due on January 20, you must make your change by 2 p.m. on January 10.
To DECREASE your payment amount, make changes to your account by 2 p.m., and at least two business days before your next scheduled payment. For example: If your payment is due on January 20, you must make your change by 2 p.m. on January 18.
Contact the Student Financial Services Office for assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org