Residency for tuition purposes is determined by the information you provide on the admission application. In-state tuition is subsidized by funds from the State of Washington’s Higher Education budget. Non-resident tuition more closely approximates the actual cost of instruction.

Changing your classification from non-resident to resident

You may apply for reclassification by completing  the Residence Questionnaire, and providing documentation described on the Residency Requirements Form to the residency office. Note: Completed questionnaires and all supporting documentation must be received by the 30th calendar day of the quarter. Deadline dates for summer and fall 2017 can be found  here. Documentation received after the 30th calendar day will be considered for the following quarter.

You may apply for reclassification if you are:

For more information, please contact the residency office at residency.office@bellevuecollege.edu or at (425) 564-4143.


eLearning Waiver

Non-resident students enrolled in only online classes may be eligible for a tuition reduction. For more information, call Enrollment Services at (425) 564-2222 or e-mail enrollment@bellevuecollege.edu and ask about the “eLearning Waiver”.