Zoom support is available for these departments:
- Enrollment Services (Admissions and Enrollment)
- Placement and Testing (clearing prerequisites)
- Financial Aid
Get a phone call from staff in Enrollment Services, Financial Aid, Evaluations & Graduation, Placement & Testing Services, Advising and Student Financial Services (cashiering). No need to wait on hold – just add yourself to the line and we will call you!
- Add yourself to a call back queue (line) by clicking one of the buttons below.
- Fill out the form – name and phone number.
- A member of our staff calls you when it’s your turn.
After you submit the form and add yourself to the line, you will receive an approximate wait time and a text message within five minutes of when we expect to call you. If you are a current student, please have your ctcLink ID number ready for when we call.
On Campus (in Person) Service
Only join the in-person queues if you are going to be physically present in the U building on campus. During peak times, if you can come to campus, this is the quickest way to get your question answered.
Most services and departments on campus, including Student Central staff can assist you in person Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Service Wait Times
Most students receive a call within two hours, but during peak times it may take much longer. Peak times include (use the Academic Calendar dates):
- The first week of enrollment for the upcoming quarter
- The dates tuition is due
- The business day before the quarter begins, and
- The first four days of the quarter
During these times, demand is high. Once the line fills for the day, you can no longer add yourself to the line and you must try again the next day. If this happens, consider these tips:
- Add yourself to the line early in the day – before 2 p.m., or
- Consider coming to campus to resolve your issue.
- Staff can assist you in-person Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.