Bellevue College (BC) is a part of the Washington State Community and Technical College System and is the third largest public institution of higher learning in Washington. We are located within the Bellevue city limits and are approximately five miles from downtown Bellevue and 10 miles from downtown Seattle. The main campus sits on 100 wooded acres within sight of the Cascade Range and Puget Sound. We proudly open the door of higher education to more than 32,000 students each year.
Visit About Us to learn more
To assist in exploring our campus, check out the links below:
- The Welcome Center Calendar shows the events available to those who wish to learn more about specific programs.
- View Our Campus
- Learn About Our Campus
- Sign up for a College General Information Session
- Learn about:
- Overview of Degree and Certificate programs
- Admission and Entry Processes
- Paying for College Options
- Campus Resources and Support Services
- And Much More!
Last Updated January 31, 2018