Thank you for joining us for DEEP DIVE LIVE Friday, May 31, 11-3pm.
Please Give us your Feedback.
- DEEP DIVE LIVE Intro Video Link with Heather
- Extra Credit in Canvas – 8 Ways, with Keith Rowley
- Using the Rich Content Editor to improve readability/accessibility Canvas Presentation, Video Link with George Rowe
- Building for Engagement, Tracking for Progress, The Cycle of Student Engagement, with Brian Bergen-Orand
- The Little Red Gauge: Understanding Accessibility Features in Canvas Presentation, Video Link with Betsy Zarht-Geib
- Canvas Analytics: take a data-driven approach to improve student learning. Canvas Presentation, Video Link with Debi Griggs
Videos & Presentations Coming Soon!
Deep Dive Live Online with Canvas
When: Friday, May 31st Time: 11 am – 3 pm Using ZOOM
Our Instructional Designers and our Digital Learning staff wear many hats at Bellevue College. Today we will assist you with creative ways to develop your Canvas course using extra credit, rich content editor, accessibility features, engagement, and analytics. This is a DEEP DIVE into each of these topics. Each session will deliver best practices in Canvas. We are hosting five sessions today. Each session is thirty minutes long. Within each session, there is twenty minutes of presentation and ten minutes of question and answer. Then there will be a fifteen-minute break before the next session begins
Join our eLearning team online on using Zoom, starting at 11 am. Stay tuned for more details on this exciting Friday afternoon on Zoom.
More details to follow. DEEP DIVE LIVE Online with Canvas
- 11 am – DEEP DIVE LIVE Intro – Heather Rane
- 11:15 am – 11:45 am – Keith Rowley — 8 Ways to Do Extra Credit in Canvas
- Noon – 12:30 pm – George Rowe — Using the Rich Content Editor to improve readability/accessibility
- 12:45 pm – 1:15 pm – Brian Bergen-Aurand — Building for Engagement, Tracking for Progress
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm – Betsy Zahrt Geib — The Little Red Gauge: Understanding Accessibility Features in Canvas
- 2:15 pm – 2:45 pm – Debi Griggs — Canvas Analytics: take a data-driven approach to improve student learning.
- 2:45 pm – 3:00 pm – Wrap-up – Heather Rane
Join us for the eLearning Summer Institute on August 20th and August 21st. Register Now!.
Maximum number of participants: 40
Date: August 20th & August 21st
Time: 8am – 4pm
Last Date to Register: August 10th
Location: Bellevue College Main Campus – Library Media Center
Meals: Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Breakfast will begin at 8 am. The first presentation will begin at 9 am.
Stipend: $200 for attending both days
Sukirti Ranade, Director of eLearning and Multimedia
Last Updated July 16, 2019