Parent PLUS Loan
Parents of dependent students (as determined during the application process) may wish to take out a Federal Parent Direct PLUS Loan to help pay for college.
About the Federal Parent PLUS Loan Program
- Students must still complete the full Application Process, including completion of the FAFSA.
- The U.S. Department of Education is the lender.
- Your credit history determines your eligibility.
- If denied a PLUS loan, your student may qualify for additional loan funds.
- The maximum loan amount is the Bellevue College cost of attendance minus any other financial aid your student receives.