Due to COVID-19 and guidance from the Washington State Department of Health, Bellevue College Housing will be allowing some shared bedrooms in certain room layouts, as it is deemed safe. When bedrooms are not shared for safety reasons, they will be considered private bedrooms and cost private bedroom rates. Residents will be informed at the point of receiving their contract if they will have the opportunity to have a shared bedroom.
Housing Rates are per student, per quarter.
Bellevue College Housing offers suite and apartment-style housing with various layouts. Square footage and layouts are approximate and vary by location in the building. Each layout has a different cost for the quarter or academic year. The main difference between suites and apartments is that apartment units include a living room and second bathroom.
The full cost of housing fees per quarter are due on or before the first day of classes each quarter. Payments may be made at Student Central or through any of the listed payment options shown online.
For students receiving financial aid, any funds awarded will be applied towards housing only after tuition and fees are covered, in full. Most grants do not fully cover the cost of housing. Please contact Financial Aid if you have specific questions about your award.
Pricing for housing includes all of the following:
- All utilities — water, electricity, heat, garbage, and recycling.
- Internet — wi fi and wired ethernet.
- Furnishing — all living units are fully furnished.
- Community space — Students will find community spaces throughout the housing facility.
- Access to campus services — Services such as Public Safety are available on a 24 x 7 basis. Additionally, events and programming geared towards housing residents will be provided as part of the pricing.
The following are not included in the price:
- Parking. Find out more information about campus parking at Locations & Maps. This page also has information about Zimride carpooling, biking, busses and ORCA cards.
- Laundry. A laundry facility will be available on the ground floor of the building. At this time, laundry costs have not been determined.
- Cable TV. Cable TV will not be provided in the building and students will not be able to purchase cable independently. Students can use their own internet streaming services.
Rates By Unit Type
|Unit Type||Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Winter 2022||Spring 2022|
*Tentative layouts based on COVID-19 safety protocol
Layout shapes and sizes do not exactly reflect all building units.
2 bedroom / 4 person suite – S/S
- This unit has up to two shared bedrooms and one bathroom.
2 Bedroom / 2 Person Suite – P
- This unit has two private bedrooms and one bathroom.
2 Bedroom / 3 Person Suite – S*
- This unit has one private bedroom and one shared bedroom, with one bathroom. The shared bedroom may be temporarily private during COVID-19 response.
1 Bedroom / 2 Person Studio OR 1 Bedroom / 1 Person* Studio
- If shared, this unit has one shared bedroom space and one bathroom.
- If temporarily private, this unit has one temporarily private bedroom and one bathroom with two sets of furniture.
2 bedroom / 4 person apartment – S
- This unit has up to two shared bedrooms and two bathrooms
4 Bedroom / 4 Person Apartment
- This Apartment has four bedrooms, full-sized kitchen, living room with couch, storage closet, and two bathrooms.
Last Updated August 19, 2021