Due to COVID-19 and guidance from the King County Department of Public Health, Bellevue College Housing will not be offering shared bedrooms until further notice. All bedrooms will be private rooms and will cost private bedroom rates.
Housing Rates are per student, per quarter.
Bellevue College Housing offers suite and apartment-style housing with various layouts. Square footage and layouts are approximate and vary by location in the building. Each layout has a different cost for the quarter or academic year. The main difference between suites and apartments is that apartment units include a living room and second bathroom.
The full cost of housing fees per quarter are due on or before the first day of classes each quarter. Payments may be made at Student Central or through any of the listed payment options shown online.
For students receiving financial aid, any funds awarded will be applied towards housing only after tuition and fees are covered, in full. Most grants do not fully cover the cost of housing. Please contact Financial Aid if you have specific questions about your award.
Pricing for housing includes all of the following:
- All utilities — water, electricity, heat, garbage, and recycling.
- Internet — wi fi and wired ethernet.
- Furnishing — all living units are fully furnished.
- Community space — Students will find community spaces throughout the housing facility.
- Access to campus services — Services such as Public Safety are available on a 24 x 7 basis. Additionally, events and programming geared towards housing residents will be provided as part of the pricing.
The following are not included in the price:
- Parking. Find out more information about campus parking at Locations & Maps. This page also has information about Zimride carpooling, biking, busses and ORCA cards.
- Laundry. A laundry facility will be available on the ground floor of the building. At this time, laundry costs have not been determined.
- Cable TV. Cable TV will not be provided in the building and students will not be able to purchase cable independently. Students can use their own internet streaming services.
Rates By Unit Type
|Unit Type||Summer 2020||Fall 2020||Winter 2021||Spring 2021|
*Note: All rates are tentative and subject to change prior to issuance of a contract.
Layout shapes and sizes do not exactly reflect all building units.
2 Bedroom / 2 Person Suite – S/S
- This unit has two temporarily private bedrooms and one bathroom.
2 Bedroom / 2 Person Suite – P
- This unit has two private bedrooms and one bathroom.
2 Bedroom / 2 Person Suite – S
- This unit has one private bedroom and one temporarily private bedroom, with one bathroom
1 Bedroom / 1 Person Studio
- This unit has one temporarily private bedroom and one bathroom.
2 Bedroom / 2 Person Apartment – S
- This Apartment has two temporarily private bedrooms, full-sized kitchen, living room with couch, storage closet, and two bathrooms.
4 Bedroom / 4 Person Apartment
- This Apartment has four bedrooms, full-sized kitchen, living room with couch, storage closet, and two bathrooms.
Last Updated February 5, 2021