Note: Most services and departments on campus, including Student Central staff can assist you in person Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. During peak times, if you can come to campus, this is the quickest way to get your question answered.
The Financial Aid Office is closed on Wednesdays for file processing. On Wednesday’s the staff cannot provide students with a call back, answer online requests for help or information, or meet with students in person on campus. We appreciate your patience as we work to complete the processing of files for the upcoming quarter.
How It Works
Use Qless to request a phone call from staff in Enrollment Services, Financial Aid, Evaluations & Graduation, Placement & Testing Services and Student Financial Services (cashiering). Signing up is easy, and fast!
- Add yourself to a phone queue (line) by clicking the corresponding blue button below.
- Fill out the form – name and phone number.
- A member of our staff calls you when it’s your turn.
After you submit the form and add yourself to the line, you receive the following:
- An approximate wait time.
- A text message within five minutes of when we expect to call you.
Running Start Students and Parents
Please do not use the QLess system for questions about the running start program, such as inability to enroll for classes, and acceptance to the program. Please go to the Running Start website for contact information.
Service Wait Times
Most students receive a call within two hours, but during peak times it may take much longer. Peak times include (use the Academic Calendar dates):
- The first week of enrollment for the upcoming quarter,
- The dates tuition is due,
- The business day before the quarter begins, and
- The first four days of the quarter.
During these times, demand is high. Once the line fills for the day, you can no longer add yourself to the line and you must try again the next day. If this happens, consider these tips:
- Add yourself to the line early in the day – before 2:00 p.m., or
- Consider coming to campus to resolve your issue.
- Staff can assist you in-person Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Most services and departments on campus, including Student Central staff can assist you in person Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. During peak times, if you can come to campus, this is the quickest way to get your question answered.
Last Updated September 26, 2022