Contact the Student Success and Retention Office

Do you have a question about academic standing? Contact us!

Man in Black Shirt Sitting and Writing

Do You Have Questions?

Use the “Submit Your Question” form linked below to contact a staff member regarding your academic standing. If you have questions about Financial Aid or an Academic Performance Plan (APP) please contact Financial Aid.