Processing Update November 21, 8:00 am: We are currently working on English and math placement requests submitted on November 17.
You can obtain your English and math placement in a variety of ways as indicated below.
Use the button below to login using your NetID to request English and math placement. You may use this process to upload your documentation in PDF format, or to request to take the standardized placement tests.
High School Documents
Transfer ALEKS & ACCUPLACER test scores from other colleges or universities: Two-year time limit for English. One-year for math.
Unofficial College Transcripts
Use your BC email to submit an unofficial copy of your college transcript showing the English/math you previously completed. Be sure to Include your BC student ID number and attach your transcript.
We accept the placement made at any other state community or technical college: Two -year time limit for English, one-year for math
Placement tests are currently offered remotely and online. For students unable to test remotely due to limited technology resources, the college offers limited appointments for on-campus testing.
- ACCUPLACER for English (offered online)
- ALEKS for math (offered online)
- Chemistry 161 placement exam (temporarily unavailable – for access to CHEM& 161, please submit and online help request)
- Biology 160 waiver exam (temporarily unavailable)
The following tests can be used for English 101 placement:
- SAT or ACT if taken within the last five years
- PSAT if taken within the last two years
- GED Language Arts if taken within the last five years
- TOEFL and IELTS reports if taken within the last two years
Last Updated November 21, 2020