English and Math placement

person at computer

You may not register for English or math classes or for classes with an English or math requirement until you establish your placement.

You can receive your correct placement in a variety of ways by emailing or bringing supporting documentation to the Placement & Testing Services Office based on the options listed below, or by going to the Office to take one of the Standardized Tests. You do not need to make an appointment to take a Standardized Test, but we do not offer placement tests on Fridays.

Placement Tests

No appointment

use Testing hours- see hours on left

Take the ACCUPLACER for English
Take ALEKS for math
Chemistry Placement Exam also offered

Transfer Test Scores

Transfer ALEKS & ACCUPLACER test scores from other colleges or universities: Two-year time limit for English: one-year for math

Unofficial College Transcripts

Submit an unofficial copy of your college transcript showing the math or English you previously completed. No time limit for completed course work



We accept the placement made at any other state community or technical college: Two -year time limit for English, one-year for math

Other Options

High School Transcript
Smarter Balanced Test Scores

Last Updated July 27, 2018