Spring quarter starts April 8. All classes offered remotely all quarter.
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the office has moved to online only services.
Please email documents (test scores, unofficial transcripts, etc.) to email@example.com, until further notice. You may also use email to ask specific questions.
Provide the following in your email:
- Your Bellevue College student ID number
- Use your BC email if you have one
- State what it is you want the office to do with your document. For example, Need math and English placement
- Be sure to attach your documentation (transcript, test score, etc.)
- Please do not submit multiple requests, it slows our progress in serving you
Students are able to obtain their English and math placement in a variety of ways as indicated below.
High School Documents
Transfer ALEKS & ACCUPLACER test scores from other colleges or universities: Two-year time limit for English. One-year for math.
Unofficial College Transcripts
Use your BC email to submit an unofficial copy of your college transcript showing the English/math you previously completed. Be sure to Include your BC student ID number and attach your transcript.
We accept the placement made at any other state community or technical college: Two -year time limit for English, one-year for math
Until further notice, the office is unable to provide on-campus testing. We are working with our campus partners to increase the opportunities to test online. Please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a question about your specific situation. Be sure to include your student ID number in your email.
- ACCUPLACER for English
- ALEKS for math
- Chemistry 161 placement exam
- Biology 160 waiver exam (temporarily halted)
Last Updated April 1, 2020