Apply to Bellevue
The admissions application is necessary to begin your academic experience with us. The process generates a record and creates a student identification number (SID). This SID number is used to enroll into classes and create an email account. Please be aware there are four different application types and you need to complete the one that meets your interests. (Note: If you were a prior student at Bellevue College and haven’t enrolled in classes in a year or more, you will need to reapply)
- General Admission
- Specific Program
- Underage Admission
- International Admission
This application is to be used if you are 18 years or older and interested in obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree, Transfer Associate Degrees, Professional / Technical Degrees and Certificates or taking a few classes.
- Step 1: Create a Web Admissions Account that is used for several of the community and technical colleges in the state of Washington.
- Step 2: Complete Admission Application (Note: A combined admissions and placement fee of $55.00 is charged for all applicants after the application is processed.)
Apply before the deadline for the quarter you plan to start.
- Step 3: Check email provided in application for admission confirmation or documentation needed to complete processing.
- Step 4: After you receive your Student Identification Number (SID), you may create your NetID.
Specific Program Admission
The list of programs below require a different admission process.
- Adult Basic Education
- Basic and Transitional Studies (BATS)
- Business Training Institute (BTI)
- Career Education Options
- College in the High School (CHS)
- Continuing Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- International Students
- GED (General Education Development)
- Running Start
- Summer Enrichment
- Tech Prep College Connections
- Workforce Education
Approval for underage admissions is done on a case by case basis and begins with a discussion with the Dean of Enrollment & Registrar Services.
- Step 1: Email the Dean of Enrollment & Registrar Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive authorization and the following three forms to apply to Bellevue College.
- High school underage admissions application
- Underage Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- School District Enrollment Release Form