Applying to Bellevue College
Step One: Check if your program requires different admission steps
A list is provided below and contains next steps in the admission process that is unique to that program or area of study.
Step Two: Apply for General Admission
- The link takes you the Washington State Community and Technical College Web Admissions Center. Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site. Make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow up to 3 business days to process your application. We send a Welcome Letter email with instructions for your next steps as soon as your application is processed.
- The college places a $55 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
- If you do not register for classes, you do not pay the application fee.
- Additional details on getting started is available at Starting at Bellevue
Apply for General Admission
These Programs Require Different Admissions Processes
• Applied Accounting, BAS
• Computer Science, BS
• Data Analytics, BAS
• Digital Marketing, BAS
• Health Promotion and Management, BAS
• Healthcare Informatics, BAS
• Healthcare Management and Leadership, Healthcare Management General Concentration, BAS
• Healthcare Management and Leadership, Radiation and Imaging Management Concentration, BAS
• Information Systems and Technology, BAS
• Interior Design, BAA
• Molecular Biosciences, BAS
• Nursing, RN to BSN, BS
• Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Concentration, BAS
• Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Medical Dosimetry Concentration, BAS
• Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Nuclear Medicine Concentration, BAS
• Radiation and Imaging Sciences, Technology Concentration, BAS
• Eastern at Bellevue College
- For new students under 18 years of age and didn’t complete a high school diploma or equivalent at start of college.
- Not needed for any new student with the following criteria:
- 18 years of age and over, without high school diploma
- Any age with a high school diploma
- Any age with a high school equivalency