Apply to Bellevue
With few exceptions, all classes and services are offered online for winter and spring quarters
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis and staff working remotely, please allow extra time for the Student Central Offices to respond to your inquiries. Thank you for your patience as we work to address questions or needs as quickly as possible.
For specific questions, the best way to reach us is to submit a ticket using the Ask Online for Help or Information button below. Need to talk to a real person? Use the Phone Callback System button to connect with one of our staff.
Apply for Admission to Bellevue College
View the Student Central Processing Dashboard for current update on admissions application processing times.
Returning students only need to re-apply if they previously attended through a program that did not collect residency information (non-credit classes, continuing education, College in the High School, CTE/Tech Prep, Running Start 2019 or earlier)
First check the list below to see if the program you wish to participate in or the degree you wish to pursue requires a different admission process. Click on the appropriate link for details on admission and registration requirements and processes specific to that program.
Applicants not participating in one of the programs listed below may apply for General Admission
- Click on the green button below. The link takes you to the Washington State Community and Technical College Web Admissions Center. Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site. Make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow 5 business days for the college to process your application. (See current processing times above – business days do not include weekends and holidays)
- Check your email often. Once we process your application we send a welcome email with your student ID number and instructions on the next steps you need to complete before you register for classes. You may also view these next steps by going to Getting Started at Bellevue College.
- The college places a $34 application fee and $32 placement & testing fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
- If you do not register for classes, you do not pay the application or placement & testing fee.