On this page
- General Eligibility
- Residency information has moved! Find it in our new Residency Website.
- Any applicant who has graduated from high school, or is 16 or 17 years old with a proof of a GED completion, or is 18 years of age or older.
- Currently enrolled high school students who successfully assess into college-level English. However, these students are admitted quarter-by-quarter and are not considered “continuing students” unless they have been admitted through the Running Start Program.
- Selected applicants who meet the qualifications for selective-admissions programs. Some selective-admissions programs have enrollment limits and cannot accept all qualified applicants. See more information on selective admissions programs.
- If you are still in high school, you may be eligible for one of BC's High School Programs.
Some exceptions for entrance to the college are made on a case-by-case basis if you do not meet eligibility criteria. If you would like to inquire about eligibility submit your question to the Student Service Center. Anyone is eligible to register for a non-credit class through BC Continuing Education and is not required to apply for admissions. Explore non-credit Continuing Education offerings.
Our Residency section has moved! Our new Residency Website is now up and running!