On this page
- General Eligibility
- Residency information has moved! Find it in our new Residency Website.
- Any applicant who has graduated from high school, or is 16 or 17 years old with a proof of a GED completion, or is 18 years of age or older.
- Currently enrolled high school students who successfully assess into college-level English. However, these students are admitted quarter-by-quarter and are not considered “continuing students” unless they have been admitted through the Running Start Program.
- Selected applicants who meet the qualifications for selective-admissions programs. Some selective-admissions programs have enrollment limits and cannot accept all qualified applicants. See more information on selective admissions programs.
- If you are still in high school, you may be eligible for one of BC's High School Programs.
Some exceptions for entrance to the college are made on a case-by-case basis if you do not meet eligibility criteria. If you would like to inquire about eligibility submit your question to the Student Service Center. People registering for a non-credit class through BC Continuing Education are not required to apply for admissions.Explore non-credit Continuing Education offerings.
Our Residency section has moved! Our new Residency Website is now up and running!