Contact the Financial Aid Office

Learn about the different ways to connect with the Financial Aid Office at Bellevue College.

Students walk on BC's campus.

General Information

For assistance, please submit an online request, contact us by phone or speak with a Student Central representative during our posted service hours.

Online support

Request help by submitting a request online.

Service Hours

Phone, Zoom and In-Person