Bellevue College admits applicants who meet the following conditions:
- They are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, or
- They are a high school graduate, or hold an equivalent high school credential, such as the GED, or
- They applied for admission to one of the following programs:
- Running Start
- Career Education Options (CEO)
- Summer Enrichment
- College in the High School
- International High School Completion
- Basic and Transitional Studies (BATS), and
- They follow the established admission procedures.
Selective Admission Programs
Some college programs may require additional criteria for admission, and may also require a separate admission process. These include all bachelor degree programs, some associate degree programs, programs connected to the Center for High School Programs, programs connected to Basic and Transitional Studies (BATS), and the International Education Program. Applicants interested in these programs should review the appropriate website for additional information.
The college may revoke an admission application under the following circumstances:
- Prior to registering for classes, an admitted student by their presence or conduct creates a disruptive atmosphere within the college.
- An admitted student does not register for classes for four or more consecutive quarters. Students in this situation must reapply for admission if they wish to register for classes.
Admitted students are subject to policy 2050 Student Conduct Code.
Last Updated April 24, 2019