Please be aware that you need to apply for graduation by filling out and submitting a form online. You will not graduate automatically when all your courses are complete.
Before You Apply
- Review the application deadlines.
- Make sure you know the full title of your degree. Please do not guess. You can review the full list of degrees and certificates here.
- Run a Degree Audit to track your progress. Degree Audit will show which classes you still need to complete.
- Meet with an academic advisor or program advisor to make sure you are on track to graduate.
|Quarter/Year||Final Application Deadline|
|Fall 2019||November 22|
|Winter 2020||March 6|
How to Apply for Graduation
- Submit the Graduation Application online
- We will add the application fee to your account. This may take a few days.
- Pay the application fee online or in person at Student Financial Services.
- Your application will be reviewed at the end of the quarter.
Change or Cancel Your Application
Change my application. Please select “I already applied. I need to change my application.”
Cancel my application. Warning: if you just need to change your degree or graduation quarter, please submit another application and select, “I already applied. I need to change my application.”
There is a fee to apply for graduation. The fee will be charged per application. If you apply for multiple degrees, there will be multiple fees.
- Bachelor’s Degrees: $33
- Associates Degrees: $21.50
- Certificates 20 – 89 credits: $21.50
- Certificates under 20 credits: no fee
- High School Diploma: no fee
The application fee is non-refundable.
If you missed the final application deadline, please apply for the next quarter. Applications are reviewed in the order received. If all your courses are complete, we will award your degree as soon as we review your application.
The Graduation Office will review your application after the end of the quarter. It usually takes several weeks to review all degrees. If you are qualified to graduate, your degree will be added to your official transcript. You can view your unofficial transcript online.
If you need to make a change, please submit another graduation application. Choose the option “I already applied. I need to change my application.” This will erase your previous application and replace it. However, we will honor your original application date.
If you do not want to erase your old application (for example, you are getting multiple degrees), please choose “New Application”.
If you need to fully cancel your application, please submit the cancellation form online.
If you do not have a high school diploma, you are eligible to receive one from Bellevue College if you meet the following conditions:
- You complete an Associates degree
- You are 16 or older
How to Apply:
Simply fill out the graduation application above. If you already graduated with your Associates degree in a previous quarter, we can retroactively award you a high school diploma if you meet the conditions listed above.
Students completing the Associate in Arts and Sciences DTA can choose to focus their coursework on a specific subject. This is called an Academic Concentration. The official college catalog publishes a list of available concentrations and their requirements. Please meet with a department or faculty advisor for more information.
Concentrations must be awarded in the same quarter as your Arts and Sciences DTA. Concentrations cannot be awarded retroactively if the Arts and Sciences DTA was officially awarded in a previous quarter.
How to Apply:
Fill out the graduation application. You will submit two separate applications: one for your Associates, and one for your Concentration.
Do you have more questions?
Last Updated December 12, 2019