Application for Degree or Certificate


Important Steps and Information for All Programs

  • Use the Online Degree Audit tool to determine if you are on track to complete your degree. Note: Degree Audit is a tool only and does not provide you with official documentation regarding your progress or graduation status.
  • Meet with a program or academic advisor to confirm you are on track for graduation.
  • Fill out one application for each degree or certificate you wish to have posted to your transcript.
  • If you plan to use courses taken at another school towards your graduation requirements, you must request an official evaluation of your credits.
  • Pay a $21.50 non-refundable fee for each application for Associate degree and Certificate of Achievement/Accomplishment you submit.
  • Pay a $33.00 non-refundable fee for Bachelor Degree graduation application.
  • There is no charge for Certificates of Completion that are less than 20 credits.
  • If you do not meet the graduation requirements in the quarter you expect to graduate, you can ask to move your application to the next quarter. You must complete the online Student Inquiry Form to request this action.
    • The request to move your application to the next sequential quarter is valid for that quarter only.
    • Your application may be moved beyond the next sequential quarter with payment of an additional application fee.
  • Review the application deadlines to make sure your degree is posted to the quarter you wish to graduate in.
  • The earlier you apply, the sooner we can complete the review process and let you know if you are missing any requirements.
  • If you wish to make changes to your application once it is submitted, or you need to communicate additional information, go online and submit a Student Inquiry Form, or go to the Enrollment Services Office on the 1st floor of Building B and submit your change in person.

Access the application for your degree or certificate program (applications require you to login using your NetID and password)


Bachelor Degree Application (login required)

Transfer Degree Application (login required)

  • Associate in Arts & Sciences DTA
  • Associate in Business DTA-MRP
  • Associate in Math DTA-MRP
  • Associate in Science Track I
  • Associate in Science Track 2

Professional /Technical Degree Application (login required)

Certificate of Achievement (45+ credits) or Certificate of Accomplishment (20 – 44 credits) Application (login required)

AA Non Transfer General Studies or Associate Occupational Life Skills Application (login required)

High School Diploma

If you do not have a high school diploma, you are eligible to receive one from Bellevue College if you meet the following conditions:

  • You are under the age of twenty-one, were enrolled at any time in the Running Start program and satisfactorily completed an associate degree at Bellevue College, or
  • You are at least twenty-one years of age and satisfactorily completed an associate degree, and
  • You have submitted a graduation application for the associate degree.

Note: there is no additional charge to receive a high school diploma. Simply check the box on your associate degree graduation application that indicates you wish to receive a high school diploma.

If you previously completed an Associate degree, but did not request a high school diploma at the time you applied for graduation, please contact the Graduation Office. Email inquiries can be sent to  We can retroactively award you a high school diploma if you met one of the two conditions listed above at the time you completed your Associate degree.

Last Updated November 15, 2018