Thank you for considering Bellevue College as the place to achieve your academic and career goals. Due to the current health concerns being experienced in our region, we will be providing online services throughout the Spring Quarter.
The Welcome Center serves:
- Prospective Students: Schedule appointments with our Admission Advisors and explore our virtual tour to learn more about the college, our programs and services
- New Students: Apply for admission and complete other online entry processes
- Parents, Guardians, Family and Others: Support a new student with the
transition to college
- Local Schools, Community and Industry Partners: Invite Bellevue College to
- We are located in the B-Building across from the Parking Garage
- Guests park on the 5th floor of the parking garage
- Pay for daily metered parking between the hours of 7am until 3pm
- After 3 pm, parking is free anywhere on campus
- Click HERE for detailed campus maps
- Check the Student Central home page for hours of operation
- Questions: Call 425-564-2219, schedule an appointment with an Admission Advisor, or Ask Online
We are located in the B-Building next to the Bookstore and across from the Parking Garage.