Thank you for considering Bellevue College to further your education. We have three pathways to get involved with Bellevue College. You may choose to: explore us without a commitment to attend, start your process to become a student, and invite us to visit or provide you with information.
Thank you for helping your student reach a career and academic goal. The more you know and understand about the college experience, the better prepared you will be to support your student’s academic and career success. This page is your resource and connection as your student moves through their time here. The links and information will guide you to stay connected.
- Student Responsibility for Adherence to College Policies & Procedures (2000)
- Student Code (2050)
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities (2500)
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act: Disclosure of Student Information (2600)
- Student Academic Standing (3200)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Financial Aid Portal
- Radio Station (KBCS 91.3 FM)
- Rave Alerts
- Student Information Release Authorization
- Supporting your student
- Watchdog (Student Newspaper)
Information & Resources
Thank you for your interest in what Bellevue College may offer your school, community agency, or business. We are excited to be able to provide the following options that will invite us to visit or provide you with our materials.
Monday……….. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday………. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday…… 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday……… 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday………….. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday……….. 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday………. 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday…… 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday……… 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
We are located in the B-Building next to the Bookstore and across from the Parking Garage.