Thank you for considering Bellevue College as the place to achieve your academic and career goals. Due to the current health concerns being experienced in our region, we will be providing online services via email and video conference. Moreover, in preparation for ctcLink, Student Affairs Offices will be closed on Fridays from April 30 – December 31 (with some exceptions that will be posted in advance).
The Welcome Center serves:
- Prospective Students: Schedule online appointments with our Admission Advisors and explore our virtual tour to learn more about the college, our programs and services
- New Students: Apply for admission and complete other online entry processes
- Parents, Guardians, Family and Others: Support a new student with the
transition to college
- Local Schools, Community and Industry Partners: Invite Bellevue College to
- Chat with Us Online!
- Questions: Schedule an appointment with an Admission Advisor, or Ask Online (Ticketing System will be closed temporarily until late November, 2021)
- Welcome Center is open Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All Student Affairs offices will open for in-person services on November 22, 2021. All existing operations are available online. Once we open campus, you will be able to find us at:
- Guests parking available in Parking Lots 12 and 16
- Guest parking on 5th floor of the parking garage is not available
- Pay for daily metered parking between the hours of 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- After 3 p.m., parking is free anywhere on campus
- Click HERE for detailed campus maps
- Check the Student Central home page for hours of operation
We are located in the U-Building.